STOFFEL SEALS CORPORATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE. Acceptance of orders is expressly conditioned on the exclusive use of these terms and conditions of sale.
- PAYMENT TERMS. Unless otherwise specified in writing, standard payment terms are Net 30 Days.
- DELIVERY. Delivery shall be FOB Stoffel Seals plant unless otherwise specified. Delivery dates are approximate and refer to the date on which goods are SHIPPED from our facility.
- WARRANTIES. Stoffel Seals warrants products for a period of 90 days from the date of shipment to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service. As sole remedy for breach of the above warranty, Stoffel Seals shall replace or repair, at its option, products that are defective in materials or workmanship. Buyer shall notify Stoffel Seals of any claims under this warranty within thirty days of the discovery of any defect or nonconformity.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- TOOLING. Tooling is an integral part of our manufacturing process and unless otherwise agreed, remains the property of Stoffel Seals. Participatory fees, die and/or plate charges for design and manufacturing purposes do not convey the right to remove any tooling from our facilities.
- QUANTITIES. With the exception of consecutively numbered product and unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, the quantity of any order is subject to tolerance of +/- 10%. Variance from initial order quantity will be identified on all shipping documents and invoices and will be billed when shipped.
- PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS. Unless mutually agreed upon in advance, Stoffel Seals reserves the right to use any products and/or images of products manufactured in conjunction with marketing and promotional efforts.
- CANCELLATION. All confirmed orders are binding and considered non-cancelable.
- RETURNS. Unless expressly agreed in writing, all sales are final.
WE HEREBY CERTIFY THAT GOODS PRODUCED ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 6, 7, AND 12 OF THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT, AS AMENDED, AND OF REGULATIONS AND ORDERS OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR ISSUED UNDER SECTION 14 THEREOF.
IN NO EVENT SHALL STOFFEL SEALS BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT SPECIAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.